Monday, 3 December 2012

Final Catwalk Photos

Final Catwalk Photos



Here are my final Two images for Catwalk, I am really pleased with my final look. I think it is executed really well and shows new techniques I have learnt. In this photo the techniques I have used are, using supra colour, french plaiting on the hair and adding props to the hair. After all my different designs and practices I am really glad I went with this one, it has alot of impact without having too much dots on the face. This look would work really well on the catwalk as it is a look that all makeup artists would be able to execute to a high standard. Same with the hair, the props would be made before hand and could be applied to every models hand and the crepe hair colour can be changed to suit the model. This look also reflects my research into the tribes I wanted to show with the dotting on the face and also the round ring in hair. I chose this accessory to use which I already had because i think it complements the look with the black beads and even though the silver heart is large it still doesn't take away from the hair and makeup. I made sure I applied foundation to the body as well so it matched the colour of the neck and face. The only thing I would change is making the hair more sleek as their are some wispy bits and I stuck on fake nails to my model which were black and white with patterns but you can't see them in the photo. Overall I am pleased it shows off new techniques I have learnt and shows the research I have undertaken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment